Filled Under: , ,

7 Factors That Helped My Wife Passed the Licensure Exam for Teachers

I passed the examI was very happy this morning when I saw the name of my wife listed in the successful examinees of LET last September 2012. All I could say is THANK YOU LORD. She deserves it, and I am very proud of her.
I will say that there were 7 factors that helped my wife passed the test. Let me share it to you.
First, my wife prepared for the test. While we were still in Guam-Micronesia, she mentioned to me that she wants to take the test. Even though we were not yet in Philippines, she was busy preparing everything. She downloaded LET reviewers from the internet,she checked and listed down the requirements that were needed before and during the exam,and she asked my helped to scan and photocopied some documents for PRC Registration.When we arrived here, we also planned a lot of things too. She listed down the things that she will need before and during the test.Those were busy days for her, but it really helped her.
Second,my wife read a lot of books and magazines. When we moved here in Philippines, one of the things that she included in her luggage were books- literature books, grammar books, and vocabulary books. She also downloaded eBooks from the internet. Even some of the books were old, she doesn’t care.As long she can get information and refresh her knowledge, she reads it.
Third, my wife listened to some radio programs and took note of important information about the latest headlines, current events, etc. Every time I arrive from work, she always shared to me the latest headline of the day,and until now, she does it. She has also a notebook full of information, and uses it for note taking. She writes down practical information about relationship,human rights,and education. According to her, most of the questions in the Licensure Examination were practical questions. And she did not regret of spending time listening to radio programs, because it helped her.
Fourth, my wife chose and cooked what food to eat. During the last two months before the examination, my wife always cooked delicious and nutritious vegetables. I think choosing the right food also helped her passed the test. (I do not know if you will agree with me). She always served green leafy vegetables, beans, and food for the brain like peanuts. I remember the story of Daniel and his three friends. They chose to eat vegetables and fruits than to eat foods that was served on the kings table. The result- they were 10 times wiser among the scholars of Babylon.Smile
Fifth, my wife reviewed her college notes and lessons on her free time,or before going to bed.  After she left Mountain View College, she carried with her the photocopied syllabuses and college notes. She takes time to read it during her free time or before going to bed at night. She also asked my help by asking her questions that she just read. She did not go to any review centers. She just reviewed by  herself. How about review centers? Review centers can also help you, but it will not be a guarantee that you will pass the test. It still depends on you if you will take your review seriously and focus on it.
Sixth, I supported my wife.SmileA person cannot be successful in life if no one will support him/her. This is what I did to my wife. I gave my full support to her before and during the exam. There are lot of ways to support someone. It can be emotionally,financially,physically,and spiritually. Even simple good things that you will do to her will encourage her to pursue and succeed in life.
Seventh,we always include in our prayers her upcoming LET examination, and trusting God that He will be with her during the exam. My wife and I are Christians. We believe in the promise of the Bible that says,“Ask and it shall be given unto you.”I also included her in my personal prayers when I wake-up at midnight, or before I leave the bed every morning because I believe in the power of prayer.
In a few months, she will take an oath as a professional and licensed teacher. I wish her luck in her teaching career. For those who were not able to passed the last teacher’s exam, do not give up. There is hope in everythingSmile
my wife and i at the restaurant
____________________________________________________
If you enjoyed this article, please share it in by using Facebook, and Twitter. You can also click “like” in the Facebook Fanpage