NorthgateArinso is a leading global Human Resources software & services provider offering innovative HR business solutions to employers of all sizes, including Global Fortune® 500 companies and many Public Sector organizations.
We help HR executives optimize their HR service delivery through smarter process and more efficient technology, supporting key HR areas like workforce administration, payroll, benefits, recruitment, learning, and talent management.
Our 5,000 employees are dedicated to HR excellence through strategic business consulting, outsourcing services, systems integration and best-of-breed software solutions.
NorthgateArinso is one of the 5 largest HR service providers worldwide and has offices in 31 countries on 5 continents.
Our vision: Our vision is simple: we want to be the trusted partner of HR decision makers, by improving HR service delivery through smarter processes and more efficient technologies.
Our history: NorthgateArinso was created in 2007 following the acquisition of ARINSO International by Northgate Information Solutions, thus creating a merged entity with combined more than half a century of HR expertise.
Nature of the Business: IT Consulting & BPO for HR Functions
- Ranked as Visionary in recent HR Outsourcing research
- Ranked as top 3 HRO player by HRO Today
- Ranked as top 10 European technology company by Truffle 100
- Largest SAP HCM consultancy practice globally with over
2,000 experienced consultants
- Industry awards
- 2010 “Most Innovative BPO Company of the Year” by ICT
- 2009 Winner ‘HR Product of the Year’ by HR Executive
- 2009 Winner of ‘Technology relationship of the year’ with SAP
- 2008 Named ‘major outsourcer of the year’ by the Institute of
- 2010 Winner of the SAP Pinnacle Award for BPO Provider of the Year
- 2008 Winner of the SAP Pinnacle Award for Business
- 2006 Winner of the SAP Pinnacle Award for Global
- SAP certified Global BPO service provider
US Payroll Specialist
Overall Objective: The Payroll Specialist is a HR expert whose mission is to provide HR outsourced services and manage requests and inquiries requiring a significant level of subject matter expertise in an efficient and effective way, in line with the statement of services and the agreed service levels.
- Works as the first point of contact in the delivery centre for Client HR representative.
- Work could include calls, tickets, emails or faxes from clients requesting services, support or issue resolution.
- Serves as the first escalation level for HR Consultant.
- Resolves escalated and complex issues in one or more specific process areas which include payroll, reports, processes and controls.
- Researches and processes master data changes and executes all process steps in accordance with the client’s standard operating procedures.
- Processes payroll (on and off cycle) and post payroll reconciliation and other transactions.
- Produces and supplies regular and on-demand payroll reports and statistical information according to the agreed services (SoS).
- Ensures the quality and timely delivery of payroll services (processing and controls) according to the contract and SLA
- Advanced HR expertise – In depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within the area of Payroll, Benefits Administration and employment law/legislation appropriate to the clients geography
- Good analytical skills – to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another
- Gathering information and problem solving – look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions
- Knowledge of the Service Centre processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards)
- Good communicator and customer oriented – to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs
- Results oriented – to be able to achieve targets aligned with business goals
- Well-organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
- Detail-oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure high levels of accuracy
- Teamwork – to be able to work with colleagues to achieve targets and objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure, remains calm, is objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance against strict deadlines
- Computer skills: MS Office, SAP HR, HR IS/IT systems and SC technology (tools for documentation/tracking, service delivery channels etc.)
Posted in: Jobs for Filipinos