Filled Under:

Why You Should Join Teletech



Teletech is one of the fastest growing and promising call centers not only in the Philippines but also around the world. 

The company started in 1982 through the leadership of Ken Tuchmans, and it has serving customers for more than 30 years with one guiding principle,” Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver lasting value for everyone.”

Here in the Philippines, the company has a proven record as one of the leading call centers in the country.  They perform business support in different companies, and provide outsourced solutions in different industries.

If you want to work as a call center agent, then you must put Teletech in the list of your priority. 

According to the company’s website, you will experience the following things:

  •     You will have fun.
  •     You will stay connected
  •     You will share your passion.
  •     You will be healthy.
  •     You will build financial freedom.
  •     You will cultivate your career.
  •     You will make money.
  •     You will take time for yourself.
  •     You will experience culture of caring.
How about those who are working or those who became part of the company? Let’s read what they’ve said about Teletech

Bank Associate (Current Employee), Quezon City, P00 – June 20, 2015

Full Time Employee (Former Employee), Novaliches, Quezon City – October 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches, approachable management, cool environment, unity, grounded people
Cons: information overload due to too much lobs
Working at Teletech was definitely one my best life experience. I have learned a lot from my trainers, mentors and team leaders. My critical thinking skill definitely ascended because of the coaching sessions. I found full joy in coming to work everyday because of my colleagues. I have developed such meaningful friendships that I will forever treasure. A day never goes by without me smiling because of the wackiness and full support that we all have for one another. Up to this day, I still am keeping in touch with my former co-workers in Teletech.
Pros: Incentives, Allowances
Cons: Queuing; Average calls per day 70-80.
I love Teletech. Every day I answer phone calls, handle customers concerns & resolve it to the best & the fastest way I could, cause we believe that time is gold. All concerns have to be attended immediately. Management is good, everything seems to be organized. I love my co-workers as much as I love my family. The hardest part of the job is for you to make your transaction with customers as fast as you could (around 3-4 mins), not all customers are the same, most of them call just to do payments or inquire about their billing statements, however there are customers that are calling to do business transactions & other stuffs which I could say not business related. I love team buildings & payday those are the most enjoyable part of my (all jobs) job.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Santa Rosa City, 04A – March 5, 2015
Pros: free allowance from client, meal, transportation, rice and incentives monthly
challenging role but gained lot s of friends and knowledge. I had fun though being a call center agent/Trainer is quite hard. but i had fun and i am very thankful for having this opportunity.

Now that you have read their experiences with Teletech, what are you waiting for?  For more information about the company and the available jobs ,visit the following websites:
To read about the comments of current and previous employers of Teletech Philippines, click this link.