Filled Under:

6 Questions you must ask yourself if you have the right job?


Have you ever ask yourself this question, “Do  I have the right job?”. This is an important question that you need to ask yourself.Why? Because it will determine what will be your future. 

Having a right job will also give you a chance to earn more, or increase your salary. I know that all jobs have some disadvantages, but the important thing is to have a kind of job that will help you save, and use your salary for other money generating activities. 

At the same time, your job must also help you to develop your whole self. Below are the 6 questions that you need to answer so you can evaluate if you have the right job:


  1. Has my company helped me in advance in my career?
  2. Do I get the kind of support I deserve from my company?
  3. Is my current job brining me the kind of satisfaction and benefits I desire?
  4. Am I meeting my goals in my current job?
  5. Does my company evaluate and reward me for my work by giving bonuses promotions and salary increase?
  6. Am I also given the chance the chance to find other forms of income-generating activities?

If your answer is yes in all of the above questions, then continue your job. However, if your answer is no, then you must think twice. LEAVE JOBS WITH UNCERTAIN FUTURE